Protect your personnel, streamline emergency procedures, and reduce risks for lone workers with NC-protect™
WHAT IS NC-PROTECT™?
Depending on the field you are active in, employers are responsible to provide their employees who work in an isolated or dangerous environment with:
• Effective means of communication;
• Regular contact with a supervisor at set time intervals;
• Policy and procedures to reduce or take away risk entirely.
NC-protect™ is an end-to-end solution for personal alarms including location tracking and a range of different follow-up procedures that go above and beyond current safety laws and regulations.
This solution finds frequent application in the Industry and Health Care sectors, for example for lone workers and nursing staff.
NC-protect™ consists of several modules:
• The device generating the alarm
• Location tracking
• Alarm management
• Additional options
Equipment malfunctions, hazardous waste, falls from height, tripping and slipping, accidents with vehicles, rough terrain, remote locations, medical emergencies, poisonous gas, unknown terrain: your personnel may be put at risk by any or all of it. But also in health care, correctional facilities, or in the armed forces, emergency situations may occur that require emergency services to be alerted with a single push of a button.
WHAT DOES NC-PROTECT DO?
NC-protect™ is a highly integrated safety service for those who work in isolated or otherwise high-risk situations. It is able to continually and automatically monitor personnel and facilitates a quick emergency or rescue response.
- The device generating the alarm has special keys and a man-down sensor, making it easy to detect and identify emergencies.
- The phone uses TEXT and wireless mobile data networks to communicate with the Cloud-based monitoring service, ensuring highly reliable handling of emergency signals and check-ins.
- Emergency signals, along with the exact GPS coordinates of the employee, are sent to a 24x7x365 alarm center, which then calls the employee. The device automatically answers the call in speaker mode (depending on the device type).
- After assessing the situation, the alarm center will alert and coordinate the required and appropriate emergency services, including police, fire department, medical services, coast guard, private or national helicopter ambulance and, if applicable, your organization’s in-house emergency response team.
TWO EDITIONS: BASIC EN PRO
NC-protect™ is available in 2 editions:
NC-protect™ Basic allows an employee to send a distress signal to the alarm center with a single push of a button. The alarm center then immediately locates the employee and initiates a response. If possible, the person in distress is contacted themselves. If not, the designated person to further the emergency response protocol is contacted.
NC-protect™ Professional raises the level of security even further. It allows for alarm signals to be generated automatically, based on sensors that detect when an employee is unable to push the button themselves. Think for example of sensors able to detect a free fall or that generate an alarm when an employee has lost consciousness and is unable to respond to a set timer. This edition doesn’t just contact the alarm center, it can also notify nearby colleagues who can respond quickly to help.
Watch the videos below to find out more about the practical applications of NC-protect™.
Video KPN Protect
Video Vodafone Lone Worker Protect
WHAT ADVANTAGES DOES NC-PROTECT™ OFFER YOUR ORGANISATION?
NC-protect™ allows employers to offer their employees an extra level of protection in high-risk situations and manage their expenses all at once.
- Reduced absenteeism
- Increased wellbeing of employees
- Reduction in various costs (insurance, telephony costs)
- Increased productivity
- Meets Occupational Safety & Health requirements
IN SECTORS IS NC-PROTECT™ USED?
- Health Care
- Transportation and Logistics
- Security and Armed Forces
WHO OFFERS NC-PROTECT™?
NC-protect™ and NC-protect™ Pro are available in the Netherlands through KPN as “KPN Protect” and through Vodafone as “Vodafone Lone Worker Protect”.
More informtion can be found through the following links:
For technical support, 5 days a week, 24 hours day, call :
NC-protect Support: (0031) 88 6600388
Curious what NC-protect™ as an Emergency Notification System can do for your organization? Contact us on (0031) 88 6600388 or request a free demo by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org